Lazada Banner

19 June 2012

On Spending Discipline: Perk Up Your Wallet!

One of the disciplines people tend to forget is wise spending. Almost every pay day, malls bombard us with announcements of their 3-day sale. They will give you plenty of reasons why you should shop now, and pay later. :)

The powerful tool of a working professional nowadays is credit card. You can buy anything. There's nothing wrong with using this card. Just don't let it rule over you.

Since early 2000, I have been using prepaid call cards. I think, it's one discipline that I have developed in terms of spending. Once my phone runs out of load, I will think twice or thrice on the amount to load.



Just recently, I started to use MoneySwap. It's a prepaid and savings card powered by RCBC. It actually complements my wise spending discipline.

Because it's prepaid, I have full control on how to dispose the cash. I check my balance online through bancnetonline.com to monitor my expenses.

No more worries of bringing cash abroad. MoneySwap is a VISA card and is globally recognized. No worries of monthly maintaining balance too!

While you want to keep your credit cards and other ATM accounts, MoneySwap is a perfect companion for your wallet. Use it with MoneySwap partner establishments and enjoy the privileges. Perk up your wallet now!

Learn more about MoneySwap. Here's a link to their Facebook Page- .

No comments:

Post a Comment